The Google AdWords API lets developers build applications that interact directly with the AdWords platform. With these applications, advertisers and third parties can more efficiently and creatively manage their large or complex AdWords accounts and campaigns.
WHY Google AdWords
Google AdWords increases campaign performances and quality score. It helps people to know about your products and services by bringing more traffic to your site and increases brand image.
F9tech provides its clients with a complete solution to their pay per click service requirements. F9tech manage AdWords accounts from impression to conversion and everything in-between. AdWords is Google's main advertising product and main source of revenue. It runs your ads on Google and our advertising network. Show your ads at the exact moment when potential customers are searching on Google for your products or services. Reduce your advertising costs. Pay only when people click on your ads. The amount you pay for each click is up to you, and there is no minimum spend required. Make changes whenever you want Change your ad or account at any time, as often as you like. Make informed decisions get detailed reports on how many clicks your ads received how many of those clicks actually converted into sales.
AdWords are targeted by 2 ways:
Functionality: AdWords API helps to build application that meets your needs. Such as:
- Automatically generate keywords, ad text and destination URLs.
- Integrate AdWords data with your inventory system to manage campaign based on stock.
- Develop additional tools and applications to help you manage accounts.
Basic AdWords definitions:
The most commonly used terms:
- Cost-per-click (CPC): AdWords charges you for each click your ads receive. You won't incur any costs if your ad is displayed for a search query and users don't click it.
- Quality Score: Quality Score is the basis for measuring the quality of your keyword and ad and determining your cost-per-clicks (CPCs). Quality Score is determined by your keyword's click through rate (CTR), relevance of your ad text, historical keyword performance, and other relevancy factors. The higher you’re Quality Score, the lower the price you'll pay per click.
- First Page Bid Estimates: You can find a first page bid estimate for each of your keywords on the Keyword Analysis page. These metric estimates the cost-per-click (CPC) bid needed for your ad to reach the first page of Google search results when the search query exactly matches your keyword. The first page bid estimate is based on the Quality Score and current advertiser competition for that keyword.
- Click through Rate (CTR): Your click through rate (CTR) is a metric that helps show how your ads are performing. The more relevant your ads are, the more often users will click on them, resulting in a higher CTR. The system calculates your CTR as follows: Number of ad clicks/number of impressions x 100.
- Promote your business with Google recognition.
- Attract new clients with special promotions and features.
- Google Advertising Professionals program can help you grow your online advertising business.
- With Google AdWords, you can create and run ads for your business, quickly and simply.
- Reach people looking for your products and services.
- One or multiple ads targeted with one or more keywords.
- Advertising network of sites and products for increased ad exposure.
- Ad scheduling: run your ads on the days and hours you want.
- Most effective advertising available for businesses of any size.
- AdWords gives you 24/7 access to detailed performance reports that help you track the effectiveness of your ad campaigns.